Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Has anyone seen th Jess puzzle piece yet?

  1. #1
    Inactive Member amyjoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2004
    Posts
    1,029
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by DaisyDee:
    What is up with them? First the code fiasco and now this???
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Yeah, really!!!!!! [img]graemlins/thumbs_down.gif[/img]

  2. #2
    TitanicLover15
    Guest TitanicLover15's Avatar

    Post

    ya I know I am kinda dissapointed too. But for a minute lets put ourselves in their shoes, they are I am sure VERY busy with Christmas coming up they will get a chance to put it up just give them some time [img]smile.gif[/img]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member shuffar's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 2nd, 2005
    Posts
    163
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yeah, they're busy for Christmas, but this was the date they set. And the people in charge of the club website probably don't have anything to do with the sales part of AG.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Queen of AG's's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 17th, 2005
    Posts
    35
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yes, I agree with shuffar. The sales people most likely have nothing to do with the club site. And this is the date THEY set! If they weren't going to have it ready, they should have set it for a different date. And Ashley, I thought that you did see the piece? You were the one that posted that the first piece was up. If anyone HAS actually seen it, what part is it, and what does it look like?

  5. #5
    Inactive Member dolllover's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 4th, 2004
    Posts
    2,583
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Has anyone seen the first puzzle piece yet? Which piece is it? AG shouldn't have picked today as the day to see the first puzzle piece if they wouldn't be ready in time. [img]mad.gif[/img]

  6. #6
    LordofthePumpkinPatch
    Guest LordofthePumpkinPatch's Avatar

    Post

    I don't mean to nag, but has anyone seen it yet???? I am dying to hear about it, though I expect it to be all backround...
    [img]biggrin.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  7. #7
    Inactive Member Queen of AG's's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 17th, 2005
    Posts
    35
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    AG STILL hasn't started the Countdown "Poster" yet [img]frown.gif[/img] .

  8. #8
    Inactive Member DaisyDee's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 15th, 2005
    Posts
    646
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    What is up with them? First the code fiasco and now this???

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •